Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Titles recently approved and appearing soon in CPI:
- Journal for Biblical Perspectives in Leadership (March 2022)
- Journal of Applied Christian Leadership (June 2021)
- Banner of Sovereign Grace Truth (December 2020)
Bioethics in Faith and Practice (November 2020)
CedarEthics (November 2020)
- Channels (November 2020)
Journal of Christian Apologetics (November 2020)
- Journal of the Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies (November 2020)
- Musical Offerings (November 2020)
Proceedings of the International Conference on Creationism (November 2020)
Reformed Baptist Theological Review (November 2020)
Reformed Presbyterian Theological Journal (November 2020)
- Christian Business Academy Review (November 2020)
Christian Periodical Index® provides indexing for evangelical Christian journals providing both articles and review indexing. Current indexing includes over 160 titles back to 1956.
Although religion, theology, biblical studies and pastoral theology are prominent subjects in the index, CPI covers articles in science, literature, medicine, music, philosophy, history, sociology and education which put forth a Christian worldview. The index is owned and indexed by the Association of Christian Librarians.
Subject Distribution in CPI
CPI includes over 160 current periodicals:
- Current titles—Alphabetically
(.doc or .pdf)
- Current titles—By Subject
(.doc or .pdf)
- Current titles—With Publisher links (.html)
- All titles—Alphabetically
(.xls, .html or .pdf)
- Full text titles (.html)
- Peer-reviewed and scholarly titles (.pdf)
- Peer-reviewed Journals
- Scholarly Journals
New titles are considered for addition to the index based upon member, indexer, and publisher recommendations. The CPI Team evaluates titles throughout the year and bases its decisions on a written selection policy, copies of which are available on request from the CPI Team Coordinator.